Trail Hub is situated on the ecologically significant Oak Ridges Moraine. It is an important part of Ontario’s biodiversity and feeds the headwaters, providing clean drinking water to millions of people living in the GTA.
We are committed to a sustainable future and improving the social, economic and environmental well-being of the Township of Uxbridge and the surrounding communities.
Accordingly, Trail Hub will:
- Make business decisions using the lens of creating the best outcomes for our shared environment;
- Continually seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance;
- Implement pollution prevention and waste minimization policies to reduce, reuse, and recycle materials;
- Ensure that energy and water are used responsibly and work to minimize adverse environmental impacts; and
- Provide employees with the knowledge and tools needed to meet these goals of this policy and collaborate with others in the region to prevent negative environmental impacts on the Oak Ridges Moraine.